INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION
- This question paper consists of THREE sections:
- Answer ALL the questions.
- Read ALL the instructions carefully.
- Start EACH section on a NEW page.
- Leave a line after each answer.
- Number the answers correctly according to the numbering system used in this
- For multiple-choice questions, write only the letter (A–D) next to the question
number in the ANSWER BOOK.
- Pay special attention to spelling and sentence construction.
- Use the following time frame as a guideline:
SECTION A: 50 minutes
SECTION B: 20 minutes
SECTION C: 50 minutes
- Write neatly and legibly.
This is Exam Practice, We have selected curtain questions from the question paper. The instructions above are for the real examination. Go on and answer some questions.